Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Building a Future Full of Hope

Gawad Kalinga (GK) changed my life. I was a fulltime worker for GK for 7 years before becoming a free-lance videographer, editor and college professor. Now before GK became what it is today, it started out as a small initiative to rehabilitate wayward youth in Bagong Silang--the biggest squatter relocation site in the Philippines.

I shot everything in 1 day & edited it overnight:):) I'm proud of myself and even more proud of the people behind GK. Anything is possible with God!

Watch how GK started and how it gave birth to its Child & Youth Development Program :)

Building a Future Full of Hope (a Gawad Kalinga video) from Inspire Videos on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Ate Jill!

    I watched the video again and is more inspired to give my all for the work. Wow, 7 years! You are amazing ate. Continue to inspire! See you around. Mwah! God Bless.

    ReplyDelete