Here are some FAQs.
Who needs this workshop?
This workshop is designed for people who:
1. Love to document their moments and memories - from travel to family moments. Mommy, Daddy, Kuya and Ate this is for you!
2. Have a passion for communication. Bloggers and Marketers who are using the internet will benefit from this workshop.
3. Are SOHO Entrepreneurs and Business Owners. The trend is to go online and to go viral. Videos can help you market your products and your business and with the prevalence of free webhosts and social networks like blogger, wordpress, multiply, and facebook, your ability to communicate through videos will be most beneficial.
Where will the Workshop be held?
The Workshop will be held at 118 Texas St. Pasig Green Park Village, Pasig City, 10 min away from Katipunan, Marikina, Ortigas & Libis,QC areas.
What should I expect?
After attending the workshop, you can expect to go home with your own video masterpiece, and the ability to make DIY videos for personal or career use.
Here's a preview of the workshop's topics.....
- Visual Storytelling
- Visual Composition
- Writing for Video
- Maximizing the Video Camera
- Video Editing
Jill Marcelo-Ramos graduated cum laude from UP Diliman with a Degree in Broadcast Communication and is a certificate holder of New York Film Academy's Digital Filmmaking Workshop.
She is an industry practitioner with 7 years of professional experience making corporate videos, event coverages and documentaries. Some of her corporate clients include AHEAD, JP Morgan and Chase, Summit Media, and Puma.
Her passion for film and videography is also shared in advocacies like Gawad Kalinga, where she volunteered as a Mission Worker helping in communicating its cause against poverty. Currently she is a college instructor in one of Manila's leading private colleges, teaching video production and script writing. She and her team also conduct summer workshops and offer video production services - video coverage for parties, events, and trainings.
How much is the Workshop Fee?
The Workshop fee is P2,500. This is inclusive of food, beverage, and a workshop kit.
How do I register?
Step 1.Send an email of your name, email, home address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Step 2. Wait for a reply from the Inspire team who will give you bank details.
Step 3. Settle P1,250 (50%) or P2,500 (Full) of the Workshop Fee at specified banks.
Note: Pay at least 3 days before the workshop date to reserve your slot.
Step 4. Wait for a confirmation email on your reserved seat.
Why do I have to pay a reservation fee?
We just want to make sure that all participants are serious about the workshop. A successful workshop is not only because of its instructor but is also largely dependent on the quality of its attendees.
How do I pay?
We accept payments through bank deposits at BDO or BPI. As soon as you inform us of your interest, we will send you our bank details. Note: We only require 50% downpayment pre-workshop. Balance can be settled on the workshop day.
What do I need to bring?
Since this is a hands-on workshop we would like you to bring:
1. Your own handycam or point-and-shoot camera (capable of taking videos)
3. Laptop installed with Adobe Premiere Pro.
4. Audio-video cable (that connects your camera to a TV screen)